Saturday 8 February 2014

RITISHKA AND ABHISHEK 

This wedding, no matter how many more i do, will be the  highlight of my career as a wedding photographer. It took place just three days after i lost my No.1 Hero,  my grandad, to whom i was very very attached. I was supposed to report at the venue at 12:30 and till 11:00, i was sitting at home and thinking of a way to avoid it , clinging on to the the fine memories before making my first attempt at moving on.
Life has to go on and we've got to move on.I was greeted at the venue with lots of laughter, music and happiness, which are essential components of an Indian wedding and more so if its a Punjabi one! I smiled at life for giving me yet another opportunity to be a part of such an awesome family with lovely people :)
I wasn't able to stay on till the end(which i now regret), but nevertheless, i think i did manage to get a few satisfying shots of the gorgeous bride and her beautiful family.































































































3 comments:

  1. thanks Raafia for capturing the most precious nd awaited day of my life ...my daughter's wedding.These are not just photographs but moments captured nd every pic a complete story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aunty, it was lovely to be a part of rithishka's wedding 😄

      Delete
  2. Amazing stories told by these pictures.. very good pictures.. great compositions for candid photography and sharp as well.. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete